Our aircraft maintenance capabilities include a wide range of airframes from corporate jets to turbo props. Jet Source’s Part 145 Maintenance Repair Station (#J36R336X) holds a Federal Aviation Administration Class III and IV rating enabling us to perform maintenance on most aircraft. The Jet Source maintenance crew takes great pride in the quality of work they perform, treating every airplane as if it were their own. When training our technicians we utilize the same training facilities that the OEMs use. Our technicians receive yearly recurrent training to stay up on the latest in maintenance practices and techniques. So when you require maintenance on your aircraft we have the knowledge and training to support you.
- FAA Part 145 (Class III & IV) Repair Station
- All technicians are A&P licensed
- All Technicians receive recurring aircraft-specific training
- Time/Cycle & Calendar Inspections
- Repairs & Alterations
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Engine Removal & Installations
- Interior Refurbishment, Including Cabinet Woodwork and Upholstery
- Pre-purchase Inspections, including Engine Video Boroscope
Maintenance Management Programs
- Upcoming Maintenance Scheduling
- Long-Range Budgeting & Planning
Specialized Tooling & Equipment
- Please call (760) 804-3160 for more details.
…AND MANY MORE!
MAINTENANCE CRS No. J36R336X
Download our certified FAA Ops-Specs.